[Etiquette] Debates, tips and guidelines
(borrowed from corvetteforum)
1. Be sure of your facts and be ready to back them up.
2. Do not allow yourself to fall for inflammatory "bait".
3. Never fall into the trap of personal defamation.
4. Rise above your opponent when they resort to the tactics in #2 and
5. Be willing to concede, if necessary.
6. Respectfully agree to disagree.
These guidlines are good to keep in mind. Debates can happen anywhere in the forum.
Last edited by Caly; 09-04-2007 at 08:42 AM.
Reason: Corrected some typos