Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Winston-Salem NC
Will this help?
To program a new transmitter to your vehicle when you have one recognized transmitter, do the following:
1. The vehicle must be off.
2. Have the recognized and new, unrecognized transmitters on your person.
3. Go to the rear of the vehicle and insert the vehicle key into the key cylinder located on the lower rear fascia on the driverís side.
4. Open the trunk. Turn the key five times within five seconds.
5. The Drivers Information Center will display READY FOR FOB #X, where X can be 2, 3 or 4.
6. Place the new, unrecognized transmitter in the glove box transmitter pocket with the buttons facing to the right.
7. Once the transmitter is programmed, a beep will sound. The DIC will display READY FOR #X, where X can be 3 or 4, or MAX # FOBS LEARNED.
8. Press the OFF/ACCESSORY button.