Cadillac XLR Forum banner

Which Wind Restrictor Is Best

• Windrestrictor

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • GM/Cadillac Mesh

Votes: 12 21.1%

glass windrestrictor Vs OEM mesh screen? wich is best?

1M views 75 replies 34 participants last post by  14792 
#1 ·
Glass Windrestrictor vs OEM Mesh Screen? Which Is Best?

what do u think

#67 ·
Now through the 31st of December, Midnight you can pick up a Lighted and Engraved (cadillac graphics) Windrestrictor® for only 319 + shipping.
OR, engraved only for 279 + shipping

OR, clear for only 255 + shipping

Lifetime Warranty
GM Licensed Product

Order here >>> http://www.kingpennindustries.com/WindR/WRproductDetail.aspx?wrid=9

Or call now 972-487-5987

Stephen@windrestrictor.com

Please use discount code Holiday20 when you are checking out. This is the absolute lowest price of the year! :cheers

#70 ·
windrestrictor

I´m quite happy with my windrestrictor since two years now.:)
The illuminated version looks great at night.
Only two negative aspects:
1. Even with soft cleaning the material get scratches very easily.:mad
2. Wether restrictor or the mesh - when driving above 60mph there is a lot of wind through the gap between the restrictor and the rear side of the side windows.:cry

#71 ·
Boosticke, I know its been a while but thanks so much for the kind words and the criticisms! We try our best to make our customers happy and any words are good words in our opinion! We value all our customers and appreciate every bit of business we receive!

#73 ·
We have a Christmas Special going on now! :)
-----------------------------------------------
15% off all WindRestrictor® brand lines
-Wind Blockers
-Door Sills
-Edge Lit Art for your home or office
+FREE Custom Graphics
+FREE Car show bag
-----------------------------------------------
Use the code "ChristmasAshli" at checkout! :)

www.windrestrictor.com

#75 ·
I purchased the plexi-glass wind restrictor with the etched Cadillac emblem that lights up, I don't use the lighted feature because after you clean the restrictor several times it begins to get wipe marks that you cant see in the day but they showcase at night when the light comes on, But it does a nice job blocking the wind. They have tilted the glass now to eliminate the glare, so im going to put spacers in the mounts to tilt the one I have...same science that a rear view mirror has.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.