Cadillac XLR Forum banner

Fewest Color made.

9K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Alpine XLR 
#1 ·
I have an Alpine Edition XLR. Can anyone tell me what color of XLR has the fewest made? Also is the information that I have that they only made 198 Alpine Editions correct?

#7 ·
Numbers Verification

Hi all. Maybe cc can help me here. Reading about these numbers, I have some info on mine I would like to verify. (If any one can help out).

I have a 2009 XLR Platinum with the Weather Veil Package (with chrome 18" wheels). It is /Elektra Blue exterior and interior is Cashmere w/ Ebony Accents. I have info that shows there were only 21 of these blue ones made and only 2 of the blue with my interior colors schemes. Can you verify this as accurate?

Not that it really matters, I'm just curious. Bought it new and love it! This is our second one, had a 2006 (bought new) and traded in on this one. We just went on a trip to Alabama with it and as always, get a lot of looks and positive comments on the car. Thanks so much.

#9 ·
Numbers Verification

Thank you very much for the info. Don't know if it makes any difference in the end, but if nothing else, it's a conversation piece! I just turned 5,000 miles on it and just purchased a GMPP extended warranty into 2018, so should be good to go!

Again, thanks for the info.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.