Clock Reset [Archive] - Cadillac XLR Forum: XLR and XLR-V Forums

: Clock Reset

Eyedoc
04-04-2005, 06:27 AM
At the one year mark, this is the second time the Daylight Savings Time reset has hit for me. With all of the clocks I have at home, many (and any clock with a brain) reset themselves without intervention (VCR, PC, cell phone, bedside atomic clock, cable box).

One of the amazing things about the XLR is that with all of the computer chips, they can't auto reset DST when it occurs.

Might be some room for improvement.

rick1827
04-04-2005, 08:38 AM
There are some places in the US that don't us DST. Southeastern Indiana is just one I know of.

1_XLR
04-04-2005, 09:27 AM
seems to me, there's a place in the menu that you sent for DST.

haven't seen my car today to see the time

jp299390
04-04-2005, 03:38 PM
These is a seleciton for DST. The time of day changed automatically in my 05.

standby
04-04-2005, 06:37 PM
The whole state of Arizona stays on normal time, and this is a no brainer guys. Press the upper right hand corner where the time is and a big display pops up with all kinds of time notions on it. One box says Daylight savings time. Press it and the clock is changed. Now that wasn't hard was it?

There are some places in the US that don't us DST. Southeastern Indiana is just one I know of.

gb10998
04-04-2005, 07:19 PM
If you hold your finger on the time in the touch screen, a new screen comes up that allows you to touch GPS TIME and the car will set DST automatically. amazing car.

Eyedoc
04-05-2005, 07:23 AM
Yes, there is a DST setting which will make the change. That is a manual change. However, I was talking about automatic change - could be based on GPS and take care of all the issues noted above (Indian and Arizona).

Just seems that if a $50 clock can automatically adjust, a $76K car might be able to do the same.

1_XLR
04-05-2005, 08:28 AM
Yes, there is a DST setting which will make the change. That is a manual change. However, I was talking about automatic change - could be based on GPS and take care of all the issues noted above (Indian and Arizona).

Just seems that if a $50 clock can automatically adjust, a $76K car might be able to do the same.

there is an automatic change, there's a box that reads:
Daylight Savings Time Yes No
set it for Yes and never worry about it again!

Eyedoc
04-05-2005, 08:50 AM
I'll have to make sure I checked yes, and not just hit the button to change to DST.

standby
04-05-2005, 11:41 AM
Based on the posting date of your pictures, I would assume that you have a 2004, as do I.

I just came up from the garage and double checked what I thought I knew before answering your latest post.

After opening up the time information dialog box, I see no box that says yes or no. On mine I have the choice of pressing the dark blue, which changes the clock to DST and is now light blue. Pressing the light blue DST changes it back to normal time. I see nothing in the manual that states, after pressing the DST button it will automatically change each time we do a time change.
I have no way of knowing if it will change until after the summer, having pressed the DST button, I will take a wait and see attitude.
Do you have information that is contrary to what I have read in the manual?

BTW..........I really love my passive locking. I get out of the car, it beeps once and it's locked. When I go to the car wash I leave the fob in the cup holder and the vehicle will not lock while the fob is in the car..................GREAT!
Thanks
Bob

there is an automatic change, there's a box that reads:
Daylight Savings Time Yes No
set it for Yes and never worry about it again!

1_XLR
04-05-2005, 12:25 PM
I've never had to change my clock in 16 months :)

standby
04-05-2005, 03:30 PM
OK number 1, I guess you know what your talking about. I shall see when the fall comes.I've never had to change my clock in 16 months :)

1_XLR
04-05-2005, 05:13 PM
I can't believe this is our "Technical" discussion! :glol

How do I set my clock? :grouphug

Where's Andy and Allen when we need them???

Reminds me of the Bently Forum....where do I get a new ashtray?

standby
04-05-2005, 06:47 PM
Yes sir, #1, the sense of humor is very much alive in So.Cal.

Would it be inapropriate to ask where the gas door is, or will I have to trade it in when I run out of gas? :banghead
:grouphug pssssssss!

I can't believe this is our "Technical" discussion! :glol

How do I set my clock? :grouphug

Where's Andy and Allen when we need them???

Reminds me of the Bently Forum....where do I get a new ashtray?

1_XLR
04-06-2005, 10:07 AM
Yes sir, #1, the sense of humor is very much alive in So.Cal.

Would it be inapropriate to ask where the gas door is, or will I have to trade it in when I run out of gas? :banghead
:grouphug pssssssss!

no problem finding the door
....how do you open the dam thing??? :smash
Is it in the manuel?

standby
04-06-2005, 05:10 PM
Actually, it isn't in the manual as to how to open the door. Now what do I do?:nono :nono :nono :confused

And they don't tell you where it is.

no problem finding the door
....how do you open the dam thing??? :smash
Is it in the manuel?

jeanszoo
04-06-2005, 08:00 PM
I just can't believe you guys can't figure out how to open the gas door! It doen't take a rocket scientist to figure it out! Also, I was in my '05 today and never even looked at the clock, but I just went out there and without remembering how to do it I changed my clock. Now if a a blond woman can figure all this out what does that say for some guys????????? :glol :flag :rolleyes

standby
04-06-2005, 08:07 PM
OK Jean, we got you on this one...........We know how to open it but we can't find it. If you move up the hill to Rio Rancho you will be able to figure this all out. The air is thinner up there.:glol
Q. Have you ever been to my old sub shop & Deli? (A Taste of Italy on Carlisle):cheers

I just can't believe you guys can't figure out how to open the gas door! It doen't take a rocket scientist to figure it out! Also, I was in my '05 today and never even looked at the clock, but I just went out there and without remembering how to do it I changed my clock. Now if a a blond woman can figure all this out what does that say for some guys????????? :glol :flag :rolleyes

jeanszoo
04-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Is that you Jeff? No I haven't is it any good? Just kidding on the any good part. Some day I will have to upload a pic. of my '05 Blue Steel!

standby
04-06-2005, 10:55 PM
No, not Jeff, Bob Blackman. I opened A Taste of Italy in 74 and sold in 78. My other place on 4th burned down, so we packed up and headed West. If they still make the subs the way I did, it would be the best in Al B. Turkey. When we arrived there, we tried a few places and I knew instantly that we couldn't miss with the real Italian meats & chesses. My manager bought it and I don't know if she still owns it or not.
We love to joke around on this site, so don't take us to serious...............now let's see, where did I put that gas cap?:glol :glol
Love to see your Blue baby. Did you take a look at my pics?
Bob
Is that you Jeff? No I haven't is it any good? Just kidding on the any good part. Some day I will have to upload a pic. of my '05 Blue Steel!

1_XLR
04-07-2005, 08:19 AM

:crazy jean, jean, jean, you must be blond if you think we really can't open our gas doors :lol

still have the pair and the kat?? :yesnod

jeanszoo
04-07-2005, 08:46 AM
Hey, but I really got you on that one as well, well sort of. :glol :cheers :lol :angel I've never been to Little Taste of Italy Bob, but maybe someday I will go there.

standby
04-07-2005, 10:56 AM
OK, now I get it. I'm blonde with silver, does that count? This is just another blonde/silver joke.

My dealer apologized for GM not cutting in a gas door and guarantee's that I will get one in my V.

The same thing happened in my last new house. I was looking for the GFI breaker for the bathroom Jacuzzi which was suppose to be in the closet and found out that the wallboard had been put up and the slot for the GFI was never cut out, but we found it. I'm thinking of cutting into the quarter panel to look for it.
I guess we just have to much time on our hands.

Harry is probably saying, "What the hell is wrong with my translator and what are they talking about.":grouphug
That would be "A Taste of Italy", if your trying to find it. It's almost at the end of Carlisle @ Montgomery

Hey, but I really got you on that one as well, well sort of. :glol :cheers :lol :angel I've never been to Little Taste of Italy Bob, but maybe someday I will go there.

jeanszoo
04-07-2005, 12:06 PM
No, blond with silver does not count, want to try again? :) :D I guess that I had better tell you, I'm a bottle blond and it doesn't mean I act like a blond either. :glol :flag :lol

standby
04-07-2005, 01:15 PM
OK, I'll buy that you don't act like a blonde, and that your more intelligent than a real blonde, then why do you spell blonde.............blond? :nono :nono :glol :glol :D

I think that is blonde, not blond

No, blond with silver does not count, want to try again? :) :D I guess that I had better tell you, I'm a bottle blond and it doesn't mean I act like a blond either. :glol :flag :lol

jeanszoo
04-07-2005, 05:13 PM
According to my computer it can be spelled either way and in my hard back dictionary both spellings are right next to each other: blond or blonde, and no I did not add it to the dictionary in my computer! I am a bottle blond with brunette and gray and let's not get into how to spell grey, it too is either way as well! :glol :D :flag :) :lol

standby
04-07-2005, 05:47 PM
Damn, I thought we finally had a dumb blonde to have fun with.

Since you went a little technical on me, I must get technical too. Blond is for masculine while Blonde is for feminine. This comes from the 2,347 page Websters Unabridged Dictionary, 1972 version second edition......nothing personal here.

This would be called splitting hairs.:glol :glol

According to my computer it can be spelled either way and in my hard back dictionary both spellings are right next to each other: blond or blonde, and no I did not add it to the dictionary in my computer! I am a bottle blond with brunette and gray and let's not get into how to spell grey, it too is either way as well! :glol :D :flag :) :lol

jeanszoo
04-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Don't you know that blind, I mean blond means nothing :glol, and blonde is for women who see and hear everything? :angel ;) :rolleyes :crazy :glol :glol

standby
04-07-2005, 07:51 PM
:nono :nono Now that wasn't very nice
Hey is the Territorial House still in Corrales? It was the only place I know to get Sopapias. Now that's some really bad spelling. Those little puffed pastries that you put honey in? They have never heard of them out here in California. I'm coming through The big A to the east coast in July, I just have go there. Buy you dinner?
Bob

[Don't you know that blind, I mean blond means nothing :glol, and blonde is for women who see and hear everything? :angel ;) :rolleyes :crazy :glol :glol

jeanszoo
04-07-2005, 08:11 PM
Hi Bob,
I could not resit :glol Don't you mean the big I? I have never heard of the Big A. :glol The best place I know of, here to get those, and I don't eat them, or do anything else with them, is Casa Benivedies on 4th st., and I know that what I just typed is REALLY BAD SPELLING, and I don't like that kind of food, I'm more into Italin, also bad spelling but I'm tired, haven't slept but about 10 hours in the past 4 nights :sleep :jester :party :grouphug and your on for dinner in July, if we are in town. By the way I'd rather stay here in Corrales, thank you! :flag :lol

standby
04-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Most truckers back in the 70's and 80's called Albuquerque the Big A, shaky town for San Fran., Mile high for Denver, Big D for Dallas, Chi town for Chicago, etc. This of course is before cell phones..................just CB's back then.

Please check out the territorial House for great food. It's an old house on Corrales Rd right after the post office, which you could go by in a flash. There's an old tree out front where they use to hang bad desperados back in the 1800's.

Yea, I love that area, just had a tough time dealing with those damn tumble weeds and the seeds they leave in your Southwest landscape, AKA............early prairie landscaping.

Now in order to abide by the rules of this forum we must talk about technical issues to do with the XLR. Sooooooooooo, where do think the gas door is?:cry :cry :party
Hi Bob,
I could not resit :glol Don't you mean the big I? I have never heard of the Big A. :glol The best place I know of, here to get those, and I don't eat them, or do anything else with them, is Casa Benivedies on 4th st. :flag :lol

jeanszoo
04-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Heck if I know where the gas door is.
Any way, the Territorial House, and it was a great place to eat, is no more! It is now Rancho de Corrales, used to have good food, some priest bought it and well, only booze! What is wrong with that picture? Ha, ha, ha! I remember CB's. I still have 1 or 2 and a base station, nothing hooked up right now. Any way I got my '05 on Oct 7, '04, on the 11th it went in for service, they had it 12 days, I got it back, had it oh 3 or 4 days then they had it for 9 days. It turns out to be some sort of software update and it isn't out yet! Is that technical enough for everyone? :glol :banghead :reddevil

standby
04-08-2005, 12:00 AM
Sorry to hear about my favorite water hole. I'm sure you have some alternative with some ambiance.

What was the problem that you were trying to have fixed that they had your car for 21 days. I would have raised hell to a new level if that happen to me.

I'm the one that had the fix done for the hot console, but I wouldn't of had it done if I didn't keep oil on the squeeky wheel.
My daughter 26 has never seen her grandfather who is 92 living with his daughter in NJ, so we have a quest planned. I've already been told the top won't be down until we can unload the trunk in NJ. First stop is Flagstaff and then Amarillo, TX. We can plan on stopping for an early dinner in Albuquerqe if you guys are going to be home on the 10th of July.
Heck if I know where the gas door is.
[QUOTE=jeanszoo]Heck if I know where the gas door is.
Any way, the Territorial House, and it was a great place to eat, is no more! It is now Rancho de Corrales, used to have good food, some priest bought it and well, only booze! What is wrong with that picture? Ha, ha, ha! I remember CB's. I still have 1 or 2 and a base station, nothing hooked up right now. Any way I got my '05 on Oct 7, '04, on the 11th it went in for service, they had it 12 days, I got it back, had it oh 3 or 4 days then they had it for 9 days. It turns out to be some sort of software update and it isn't out yet! Is that technical enough for everyone? :glol :banghead :reddevil

jeanszoo
04-08-2005, 09:21 AM
The problem was not starting, slow from start, chugging up hills and I can't remember what the other thing was. I did keep the pressure on, I even had help from Allen.
The place that I mentioned Casa Benavedes(?spelling) on north 4th is a good place to eat.
I will have to type more, as Internet Explore has a problem and needs to shut down.

standby
04-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Jean,
Good God, I bet that really left a bad taste in your mouth after plunking down a bunch of green for a fancy car.
Don't ya just hate when that message comes up on your screen? It's like being interupted while talking to someone.

Is Casa Benavedes Italian or Spanish food?

Allen: What was here problem? What was the final fix and did it help? Mines a dog off the line too.

The problem was not starting, slow from start, chugging up hills and I can't remember what the other thing was. I did keep the pressure on, I even had help from Allen.
The place that I mentioned Casa Benavedes(?spelling) on north 4th is a good place to eat.
I will have to type more, as Internet Explore has a problem and needs to shut down.

1_XLR
04-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Jean,
Good God, I bet that really left a bad taste in your mouth after plunking down a bunch of green for a fancy car.

It's Jean's 3rd XLR!...........I'm sure she's not tooo discouraged

standby
04-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Can you expound on that? Why 3? What was the problem? standby7@cox.net

Thanks Allen

It's Jean's 3rd XLR!...........I'm sure she's not tooo discouraged

1_XLR
04-08-2005, 01:50 PM
Can you expound on that? Why 3? What was the problem? standby7@cox.net

Thanks Allen

they bought a husband and wife pair of '04s and then upgraded one to an '05
Jean has a whole fleet of BEAUTIFUL Caddys :thumbs
there's pics posted somewhere around here

standby
04-08-2005, 01:57 PM
She only has one pic that she put in a post and that wouldn't super size. I don't know where else to look. The question is still out there............What kind of trouble did she have with the sluggish climb up the hill? If you can't remember, that's OK. I CRS either.:glol

they bought a husband and wife pair of '04s and then upgraded one to an '05
Jean has a whole fleet of BEAUTIFUL Caddys :thumbs
there's pics posted somewhere around here

jeanszoo
04-11-2005, 09:24 PM
This is going to take me while. :banghead I originally bought the first one, the Zenon Blue one for my husband, until I saw it then it was mine. I did buy the second one for my husband with no chance of it being mine as I hate red, I bought my '05 Blue Steel as it would show less dirt then the Zenon would, and the ashtray was full, at least not the one that came with the car :glol but I have since quit smoking. Now for the problems (yes, that is plural). Right from the first time I started it, October 7, 2004 I have had problems starting it, it never did not start, it just made funny noises and chugged to turn on. Going up hill, any grade, it chug along and finally really start going, it was aslo very slow off the start from a dead stop. Also, I would turn off the engine and open the door and it would not turn off and there were no lights on the dash or the start button, in other words, the radio would not go off for about 20 to 30 seconds after I opend the door. Also right before I got in, after I opened the door it would ding like I had opend the door from the inside with the car in park and set in accessories and wouldn't stop untill I closed the door or started the car. Yes, we have quite a collection of Cadillacs, 6 to be exact, 1954 which is for sale, 1955, 1966, '04 XLR, '05 Escalade ESV and '05 XLR and all are convertibles except for the Escalade which we had to buy to fit our 3 dogs in. I would up load some pics. of our fleet of 9 cars, but that is one thing I can't quite figure out. :banghead :flag :confused

standby
04-12-2005, 06:08 PM
May I help? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_27_1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk572YYUS) It's super bear to the rescue.

EASY if you have these pictures on your computer:Cut this message then paste it in your word processor and then print it out so you have it in front of you.

Right above where it says Reply to THread is a light grey/gray bar. Click on 'User CP".
On the left in the control panel, Click on edit profile.
In the box it will ask you two questions, ignore the first and you want the box that says, "Upload a Profile Picture........". To the right of that box is a button that says "browse". CLICK on this.
Now, click on the arrow at the end of the word, desktop. Choose C drive and go find your pictures. Once you open them up choose the one you want to upload and it will put the picture information into that upload box. Press the left button at the bottom to upload it. Keep doing this until you have all the pictures you want to bring into your profile in XLR.Com.
Make sure of the size of the picture before you upload it. If you don't know how, right click on the picture and then choose properties and it will tell you the size. It must be smaller than 24.4KB. If it's not you have to take the picture into a photo manager and make it smaller until you get it under that size.
I know this sounds tough, but it's not. I just added a lot of information so you wouldn't do the wrong thing and get frustrated with the whole project. Once you learn this you will be able to send pictures everywhere and to every web site your on.
Good Luck and don't chicken out. I spent 20 minutes writing this and had to keep cutting and pasting this message until I went to all these places to make sure I wasn't sending you on a wild goose chase.
Bob http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_124.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk572YYUS)

This is going to take me while. :banghead

jeanszoo
04-15-2005, 09:44 PM
Hi Bob,
Just to let you know, when I click on edit profile, it does NOT come up with any questions, it does come up with change email, user name, hobbies and the like, but nowhere does it show "Upload a Profile Picture" or browse C: drive. Maybe I'm just not doing it right, burt I did it about 4 times and every time it comes out the same. Email me JELCTS@MSN.COM or im me @ jeanszoo on Yahoo IM or jeanszoocorrales on AIM or S.F.O.U.S. on Windows's messenger.
Thank you
Jean :banghead :crazy :confused :o :(

jeanszoo
04-15-2005, 10:19 PM
Hey Bob, I got it figured out! :D Now all I have to do is reduce the photos down more then I already have. I will do that tomorrow. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jean
:D :thumbs :lol :flag :cool
:party

standby
04-15-2005, 11:11 PM
You are more than welcome. I'm not to good at reducing photo's. I have to really work hard at it because I don't do it very often. Jeez Louis, that sounded sexual.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_27_3.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk572YYUS)Who Me?.......Let me know http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_55.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk572YYUS)

Hey Bob, I got it figured out! :D Now all I have to do is reduce the photos down more then I already have. I will do that tomorrow. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jean
:D :thumbs :lol :flag :cool
:party

jeanszoo
04-16-2005, 08:54 AM
I don't have to work very hard at it at all, just like what you just taught me, reducing and enlarging is super easy. :D :cheers

jeanszoo
04-16-2005, 09:03 AM
Oh yes, my '05 XLR has a leak or two and it is going in for service on Monday. :cry :banghead

standby
04-16-2005, 11:28 AM
It's a wonder we still have you in our corner after all the trouble you have had.

Did you read the thread from jansto in NM that wants to go on a weekend rally in New Mexico next year?
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18_1_31.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk572YYUS) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18_1_33.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk572YYUS)wait for me.................. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18_1_32.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk572YYUS)

Oh yes, my '05 XLR has a leak or two and it is going in for service on Monday. :cry :banghead

jeanszoo
04-16-2005, 01:40 PM
You know it's amazing that I haven't gotten rid of it by now!
Oh yes, by the way that get together was my idea, Jamsto is my husband! :D :glol LMAO, ROTF! :glol

jeanszoo
04-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Oh yes, by the way, that so call weekend get together started out as a Prowler get together and I changed it to the XLR get together is actually I believe a whole week, actually, but don't quote me on any of this, five full days! What do you think? :D :glol :flag

standby
04-16-2005, 10:29 PM
There's only two words I can think of living here in La La land.
COOL DUDE! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_11.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk572YYUS) What do you guys do for a living in ALbuquerque?

Oh yes, by the way, that so call weekend get together started out as a Prowler get together and I changed it to the XLR get together is actually I believe a whole week, actually, but don't quote me on any of this, five full days! What do you think? :D :glol :flag

jeanszoo
04-17-2005, 08:54 AM
Well Bob, I do custom embroidery and Jim works for the NM Attorney General. Your next question please. Geeeeeeeeeee that sure sounded like a game show contestant, didn't it? :) :D :lol :glol
What do you do for living?

standby
04-17-2005, 10:54 AM
Well, as you know I sold my deli in ALb., came to the Gold Coast and decided there where to many businesses jammed in on top of one another, so I went back in the Electrical Union and helped build Nuke plants.......retired, then was dragged back kicking for San Diego Gas & Electric as an advisor/supervisor/lineman. They gave me a van, a credit card and way to much money, (don't tell them I said so) and a job most people would kill for. I love getting up in the morning and going to work. Not everyone can say that.

I drive to SD every day and I'm usually home by one or two. It gives me a lot of time to clean my chrome rims and hug my XLR.
There's an auto show in Vegas next month, but it's just for the dealers. I have to ask my dealer if he can get me in. I really want to see the the true color of that Ultra Red, or whatever the name is.
I'm going to post a thread when I get time with two pictures of the V. I would like to know which is the true color. Put to ladders on the one at the NY show and it looks like a fire engine, while the other pic looks like burgandy, which as you can tell, I really like.
That was a good impression of Bob Barker. Can you believe what the tax is on those vehicles, not to mention registration, and insurance? She'll probably have to sell one of them, unless her parents can pony up. She was from Oregon, so that will be a little easier on her.Well Bob, I do custom embroidery and Jim works for the NM Attorney General. Your next question please. Geeeeeeeeeee that sure sounded like a game show contestant, didn't it? :) :D :lol :glol
What do you do for living?

jeanszoo
04-17-2005, 06:54 PM
Well Bob, the directions you gave me were for posting a photo in my bio, but not to upload more then 1 pic. anywhere. I have listed the '54 Caddy, with 1 pic. under the "XLR'S FOR SALE". I'm guessing that is a bad place to put it, but none the less that is where it is! Oh well, so is life! :lol

standby
04-17-2005, 10:22 PM
Actually, all you did was post a pic in a post, which is in additional Options at the bottom of a quote when you quote back to someone.

Would someone please help Jeanszoo in posting some pics in here "XLR pics". I might not have given her all the tools to save more than one picture.

Well Bob, the directions you gave me were for posting a photo in my bio, but not to upload more then 1 pic. anywhere. I have listed the '54 Caddy, with 1 pic. under the "XLR'S FOR SALE". I'm guessing that is a bad place to put it, but none the less that is where it is! Oh well, so is life! :lol

jeanszoo
04-20-2005, 07:02 PM
I know that Bob, that was the directions you gave me, but not a big deal. If anyone is interested in our '54 Caddy and needs some pictures, they can email me and I will be more then glad to send them the pictures.
Thank you
Jean
:)

standby
04-20-2005, 07:50 PM
SORRY, but I do have the right sequence this time.

On the grey line at the top, press Gallery, now look to the end of the second grey line and press Upload Photo's.

Now brouse like I told you before and post a bunch of pictures.
This is even easier.
Bob
I know that Bob, that was the directions you gave me, but not a big deal. If anyone is interested in our '54 Caddy and needs some pictures, they can email me and I will be more then glad to send them the pictures.
Thank you
Jean
:)

jeanszoo
04-28-2005, 01:55 PM
Hi Bob, When I get some time to try this, again, I will let you know. Thank you very much! Jean :cool