Another XLR! [Archive] - Cadillac XLR Forum: XLR and XLR-V Forums

: Another XLR!

jeanszoo
10-31-2005, 09:01 PM
Well, we went and did it again! Just in case you can't guess which one it is the Star Black Edition and we just picked it up this afternoon. This makes 4! :flag :D :thumbs :party

1_XLR
11-01-2005, 08:35 AM
Unbelievable!!
I hope that's the one Jim brings to Cali next week!!

jamsto
11-01-2005, 09:29 AM
No. She won't let me drive her new car on the trip to California. I will be lucky if I get to drive it around here. I never even drove her Blue Steel. I will just have to drive my Crimson Pearl one next week.

Robin
11-01-2005, 10:00 AM
That makes 3 Crimson Pearl XLR at Bob's Burbank Next week

harrysxlr
11-01-2005, 10:33 AM
That makes 3 Crimson Pearl XLR at Bob's Burbank Next week

If the Atlantic-Ocean would be between us I would be there with my Thunder-Gray one. ;)

Harry Hans

jeanszoo
11-01-2005, 11:09 AM
He might get to drive it around here, MAYBE, but NOT, NO WAY :nono :nono , to California! I sure do wish that I could come out there, but besides hating to drive in California I just have too much going on here.

aviator
11-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Well, we went and did it again! Just in case you can't guess which one it is the Star Black Edition and we just picked it up this afternoon. This makes 4! :flag :D :thumbs :party

This must be an addiction! Have you considered at 12-step program?
:glol :glol :glol

Congratulations! I'd like to see a photo of your garage.

jeanszoo
11-02-2005, 09:29 PM
Yes, it is and yes I have tried the 12 step program, but nothing works except buying cars!
:glol :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol We only have 9, but technically we have 10 cars! I see them, I like them, I buy them! It's just that easy, until............. the bills come rolling in!!!!! NO lol there! But we are trying to sell our '66 Caddy convertible. Now which garage would that be we have 4 and garage space for 8! Soooooooooooooooooooooo, pick one the small, the medium, the large, or the jumbo. At any rate I would have to go and take pictures of it/them. :D :glol :crazy :yesnod :glol :flag And oh yes, thank you